I was have my period for 7 day and now I'm get 3 days is the same thing wrong with me and when is my best time to try for a baby and I only have one son

I'm 32 years old women

Thanks for your question and welcome to EmpowHER! 

The normal range for a period is 3-7 days so you are still falling into the normal range. 

Our menstrual cycle changes at very times and starts to change for many women in their 30s and 40s. It can be caused by a shift in hormones or a change in body chemistry and is generally nothing to worry about. 

To get pregnant, your best bet is to have sex during weeks two and three of your cycle. Most women ovulate around mid-cycle, day 14 but this is give and take several days so sex every other day between days 10 and days 18-20 are the optimal times. 

Read more in our Pregnancy Center here:

If you have been trying for a baby for over 6 months, contact your doctor for a check up for you and your partner to ensure there are no fertility issues.