I was on the pill for 5 year I stopped taking it 8 months go I just got my period on March 6 for 13 days. is that normal? could I still get pregnant?

It sounds like you are very irregular - were you that way before you went on the pill?

A regular cycle helps when getting pregnant - see your doctor about this.

No I was not irregular before I actually have a 5 year old son. But now that I stopped taking the pill my body seems to be going crazy.

It might be a good idea to talk to a doctor. You period should be normal now since it has been 8 months since you went off the pill but your body can change in 5 years.