I was prescribed birth control pills for 3 months to regulate my period since I'm trying to have a baby, is been the 3 months and now that im off the pill I had my period lasted 5 days then 2days went by and now i got my period again is this norma?

This time my period is heavier than the other times which were really light.

Your body might be taking some time to readjust after being on the Pill. It sometimes takes a cycle or two. 

Keep having sex every other day from days 10 to 18 in order not to miss ovulation.