I was suppose to get my period on saturday, i have not gotten it.I have been having some mild cramping but still no sign of my period. could i be pregnant?

By June 22, 2009 - 11:58am

The cramping that i am having is not constant it comes and goes. I have been feeling very tired this past week, my breast are a little sore. And i get dizzy at times, and a little nauseous. The first day of my last period was on 05/22/09, and i have always had a regular period. My periods always last 3 days. I had intercourse on June 2,4,9, 12, & 18.

I am crossing my fingers for your Claudia. Please update us when you take a test and I am hoping for a big, fat positive!!!

Thank you Susan I will keep you all posted as to weather or not I am pregnant.

Hi Vanguel -

thanks for your question!

You may very well be pregnant - are you using birth control? If not, then taking a pregnancy test will be your best bet. In fact, if you think your symptoms are indicative of pregnancy regardless of birth control, then take a test. It will give you an immediate answer (well, after a one or two minute wait!).

Nausea is often a good indicator of pregnancy (it certainly was with me!) but your other symptoms can mean you are close to getting your period, as well as being possibly pregnant. Even very regular women can have a month of irregularity now and again. The dates you had sex, based on when you had your last period, it looks like they'd include the average ovulation time.

If you are pregnant, it will almost definitely show up on a test by now.

Is pregnancy something that you are hoping for, or hoping to avoid?

I am not on birth control, and yes pregnancy is something that I am hoping for.
Thank you for your response and help on this. I think I am going to wait a couple more days if I don't get it by the middle of this week I am definitely taking a test.

Thank you again for your help