since i was a teenager my cycle has been crazy..

I been on all different kind of birth controls to depole shot and nothing is helping me. To control my periods, when i start i will be on my periods for months and very heavy.. I feel weak and tired all the time.

I'm sorry you are going through all this and this kind of bleeding can cause fatigue - please make sure you are taking iron supplements.

If no kind of hormonal medications are working, you may not be dealing with "menstrual" bleeding. In other words, your heavy and constant bleeding may not be your period, but something else - an unknown condition in your reproductive system.

Have you had a full hormonal check up, with blood tests? I suggest that as your first course of action, to see if you have an imbalance that birth control is not fixing. It's a good idea to schedule an appointment for this - please keep us posted!