I went on the pill for 12 days then stoped

I got a normal withdrawel bleed but nothing since which means i have not bled for 30 days. I have taking a pregnency test and it is negative. We are trying for a baby and are having unprotected sex!

Your cycle was likely to be upset due to stopping the pills after nearly two weeks. It's not unsual for your next expected period to be delayed or missed. You may have to wait another couple of weeks to see your period arrive due to the withdrawal of hormones.

If your pregnancy test was take as prescribed, it's not likely you are pregnant but if you don't get your period by then - retest.

Good luck with trying for a baby!