I will be 54 in Nov. I had a hystorectomy 2001 sept. I have not had a good night sleep since. you name it I tried it. i'm tired n frustrated, zanac works sometimes, sleeping pills not at all. homopathic not at all. Help!! How can i get a good night sleep

Thanks for your question and welcome.

I'm sorry you are not sleeping well - I know how that can come close to ruining a person's quality of life.

Since you have tried many medications, I'd like to suggest therapy to you, in the shape of cognitive behavior therapy. It works very well for some people dealing with insomnia.

Rather than a medical condition, you may have an underlying emotional issue that needs to be helped, even if you are not sure right now whether that's the case or not.

For more on cognitive behavioral therapy - click here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/what-cognitive-behavioral-therapy

and please have a word with your doctor about this.

Menopause Guide