I won't get pregnant right?

By Anonymous January 29, 2016 - 6:47am

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. It was our first "real" sex, the first ones really hurt so we didn't continue. He thrusted for only like ten times and he felt he was about to ejaculate so he pulled out and a second or two, he did ejaculate. My average cycle is 26 days and I had my last period Jan. 23, 2016. We did it a few hours ago, Jan 29, 2016. Help me please

As long as there was no ejaculation then pregnancy cannot occur.

Having unprotected sex, however, is a really, really bad idea. You need to think about the consequences. Using a condom will eliminate any concern for pregnancy.