I work as a dishwasher, am worried possible leftover grease and bleach on hands could give me a vaginal infection after fingering?

I work as a dishwasher and was cleaning really nasty greasy dishes all day, they then soak in bleach water. I fingered myself n , but then noticed my hands sstikl smelled like bleasch. Now i am so worried i didnt wash all the grease and bleach off my hands before hand. Can i get an infection? I also scratched my inner vagina, when i stuck a singer up my vagina. Vagina feels a little irritated, I'm worried.

There should not be a reason why you could get an vaginal infection from your work but you should be wearing gloves as a dishwasher. This keeps your hands away from all the nastiness (I had a job as a dishwasher many moons ago for a few months so I know what you have to deal with) as well as chemicals and even broken glasses or dishes that can cause cuts.

However, if you didn't wash your hands properly and scratched yourself, you could be at risk for infection. I suspect you'll probably heal on your own but see how things progress in the next few days and if the irritation remains call your doctor.