I would like to know if I am pregnant?

I had sex around 6/5/16. Bout two weeks i was tired dizziness drowsiness nauseating feeling. My boyfriend is dreaming bout fish lol and keeps complaining about his back hurting.my cycle came on6/18 but it was light. Now on 6/22 i am still dizziness drowsiness nauseating feeling now breast is tender and hurting bad.now what to think.

Your boyfriend's symptoms having nothing to do with pregnancy.

Since you have your period, even a light one, you're very unlikely to be pregnant but a test will let you know for sure. We can't tell anyone if they are pregnant or not.