I would like to read comments from women who are taking suppliments of testosterone by pellets, creams and orally. What seems to have better effects, that's not harmful to the body?

By Anonymous February 18, 2010 - 1:19pm

I'm post-menopausal w/ low libido and trying to figure out what "program" I want to get on and stay on, feeling that it is a
healthy choice.

Dear Anon

Welcome and thanks for a great question!

I hope women who are using pellets, creams etc read this and can share some wisdom with you.

In the meantime, we have a huge discussion going on about this very subject and we have literally dozens and dozens of women talking about what methods have worked for them (and some people hated). It begins with pellets but there's much more information on this thread for you including creams etc. Please check it out and let us know what you think!

And visit our Menopause page here : http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/menopause#definition

What do you think? Does either of these threads help you?

Menopause Guide