I wuz having sex and the condom broke but he never came. I wuz jus wondering if any precum that may have been in the condom could get me pregnant. We were having sex for about 10-15 minutes before it broke.

Did you get pregnant ?this happened to me I'm so stressed please help'

It's possible that you could get pregnant - because it's always possible when you have sex and a condom breaks.  But if he pulled out as soon as it broke and did not ejaculate, the likelihood is low. Pre-ejacuate may be possible but we can't tell you if this was the case with him, obviously.

He said it broke when he was trying to put it back in. We both felt it break . He did not ejaculate . He came twice before then took about an hour break and had sex again but befor we did it again i gave him oral for a little then we were having sex for about 10-15 minutes then it broke.

And he stopped right after it broke

I have answered your question, adding bits on doesn't change the answer.

Then you have very, very little chance of being pregnant.We don't tell anyone that risks are zero because nobody can do that.