iam dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By September 17, 2011 - 9:07am

my bf and i had sex and he precum but far away from me, then he clean away the little precum that came out with his underwear and put on a condom, then i was rubbing my vagina on his penis but it was haft way cover with his underwear(the one that he use to clean the precum) and i was wet can i get pregnant this way???? omg iam so scared

Hi yuleisy

You question was already answered here, twice: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/omg-help-iam-so-scared?allcomments=1#comment-94459

There is no need to post headlines to say you are "dying" or post so dramatically, it's far wiser to ask your questions in an adult manner.

Please refrain from posting the same question under different names. We have many women needing help on a variety of health topics (some very serious or urgent) so we ask for one question only regarding the same topic.

Thank you for your understanding!

Susan Cody

Well, thats a great thing. I think you are safe.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Empowher. Your not dying and don't worry too much as from your explanation, it would be highly unlikely that you would be pregnant due to your experience. The only way to be sure, is wait to see if you miss a period and then take a pregnancy test. I don't think you have anything to worry about though. In the future, just be sure to always have your partner wear a condom.

Good luck,

(reply to Anonymous)

he actually had a condom but i was naked