Ican feel a swollen muscle inside "down there". I actually can touch it, and I'm really worrying, i hope you can help me. my period is every 2nd to 3rd week of the month, i had it 3days ago

By April 6, 2015 - 6:27am

Hello Leigh,

Welcome to the EmpowHER community. Thank you for coming to us with your concern.

Contact your gynecologist and schedule an appointment. There are two abnormal issues that must be evaluated by a physician. The first is the area of swelling in your pelvic area and the second is menstruating more than once a month.

Please keep us updated.