I'd this a pregnancy risk?

to see if they had ejaculate on them when he was out of the room (he'd recently just got changed, left his clothes in his room, and left). I know this was daft of me. Anyway, they seemed dry. I also picked up his underwear and i noticed they had a large damp patch on them (which I believe was pre-ejaculate). I don't think I directly touched the damp patch but I might have and i obviously felt the inside of the pyjamas which had been in contact with the damp patch. Then, not thinking, I itched my vagina over my underwear. There's also a chance I may have put my hands down my pants to rearrange my panty liner as it had moved (but I don't remember if I actually did this and i don't think I did). I'm worried that I may have touched the pre-ejaculate damp patch on his pants which then may have come into contact with my vagina when I itched it/ adjusted my panty liner. I don't recall my hands actually having anything wet on them from his clothes but there's still a chance I touched the pre-ejaculate. I know it seems unlikely but I'm very worried about pregnancy! I heard sperm can't swim through fabric but it's so small and if it got onto my vagina, even pretty much dry, couldn't it swim in the vaginal fluids? Also, I don't plan on losing my virginity any time soon but would it be wise to get on the pill for these types of situations?

Welcome to Empower. Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern.

From what you have shared, I do not think you were at any risk of becoming pregnant. The main reason is you were scratched over your underwear and there was no fresh semen on your fingers.

Do try to relax.