Q: 

If he cums and you touch his penis then touch yourself can you get pregnant?

I had heard that once the sperm touches the air it dies so when my boyfriend cummed I touched it, a little bit of it and rubbed myself. Could I possibly get pregnant by that?

Anonymous

My boy friend put his penis against the outside of my vagina, for a min or less, then took it away, I went to the toilet and washed the area, is there a possibility of me being pregnant??

Anonymous

hi,

my boyfriend and i were messing around. he touched his penis but he didn't not have any precum, his hands were a bit wet (but it could be the sweat) and then he rubbed my vagina but he did not insert his fingers into my vagina. will i get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi. So i was rubbing my boyfriends penis and i noticed he had precum. About 2 minutes later i put a finger from the same hand i used to touch the precum into my vagina. Is there a chance of me getting pregnant? Do you think i should use Plan B?

Anonymous

hi i was giving my boyfriend a handjob and he cummed and i washed my hands but i didn't use soap and i don't really remember but after i washed my hands i might have itched down there is there a chance i could be pregnant

Hello Anon

If you don't remember what happened and you only might have scratched yourself, we can't help you answer the question.

Anonymous

I gave my boyfriend a ha job and he had a little precum and I touched and i wiped my hand. I forgot that we had to go somewhere so we ended it early. Then we left and I touch a lot of stuff (because I'm curious)but as soon as I got back I touched myself. I know that it sounds dumb but is there any possible chance ( we weren't out for very long and I'm ovulating so I just got very scared.

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes. If you wiped your hand and at least 20 minutes had passed, you should not have been at risk.

Regards,

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend are cuddling then my hands are touchd with vagina containing a little lije sperm is there any chnce of getting pregnent? Reply...

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would have been a risk of becoming pregnant if this happened close to ovulation and you inserted fresh semen into your vagina.

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

Hi,on the 22/9 my boyfriend and i fooled around,we didnt have sex,we had our underwear on but i hand jobbed him and he rubbed me,no fingering.i had some of his pre-ejaculation on my finger,but i wiped it off,10-15mins or so,i used he dame hand to touch the area of my panties which was damp from my release,could i get pregnant,but i got my period after but i cant stop thinking about pegnancy happening

Tags: