Q: 

If he cums and you touch his penis then touch yourself can you get pregnant?

I had heard that once the sperm touches the air it dies so when my boyfriend cummed I touched it, a little bit of it and rubbed myself. Could I possibly get pregnant by that?

Anonymous

What if i touched my self with the semen near the inner and outer lips and wash my self 2 hours after without penetration?

Anonymous

He jerked off before coming to my place. I don't know if he washed it or not. I have irregular periods, but, according to ovulation calculators, I'm fertile at the moment. He just rubbed his penis over my vagina and did not enter it, can I by any chance get pregnant? Should I take the morning after pill?

Anonymous

Hello! Last night me and my boyfriend wanted to mess around but he didn't put his penis inside me so we rubbed against each other but idk if he had cum on him I was wet but I would have felt it if anything after words I cleaned my vagina with toilet paper do you think I will get pregnant at any chance?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If he did not penetrate his penis in your vagina, did not ejaculate in you, and you were not ovulating, there was no chance of becoming pregnant.

Only you and he know if there was any semen on his penis when you were rubbing.

Regards,

Anonymous

I gave my bf hj n he came later on. I wiped the cum with a towel. About 3 mins, i went to the toilet n washed my hands n i washed my vagina with the same hand with a high speed water towards directly to my vagina. Is there any possiblity that i will get pregnant? Help me asap.

If you washed you hands first, then there's no risk.

Anonymous

Hi , my boyfriend and I have not had sex. I am a virgin he is not, sometimes we mess around. This one particular time I was with him was when I had a chance I could get pregnant.. I can't remember everything but when I gave him an hj.. he came and wiped off and wiped his hands on a blanket or his hoodie.. he fingered me 10-20 mins later, is there any way you can get pregnant from that? Thanks

Hello Anon

No risk at all if his fingers were dry as I am sure they are if he wiped them within 15-20 mins.

Anonymous

I was giving my hubby a hand job and I licked the Previn and I kept jacking off then I put a condom on can I get pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would not have been any change of becoming pregnant unless you had vaginal intercourse.

Regards,

Tags: