Q: 

If he cums and you touch his penis then touch yourself can you get pregnant?

I had heard that once the sperm touches the air it dies so when my boyfriend cummed I touched it, a little bit of it and rubbed myself. Could I possibly get pregnant by that?

Anonymous

Me and my boyfriend are cuddling then my hands are touchd with vagina containing a little lije sperm is there any chnce of getting pregnent? Reply...

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would have been a risk of becoming pregnant if this happened close to ovulation and you inserted fresh semen into your vagina.

Anonymous

hey I gave my boyfriend a handjob and wiped it off with a towel then I went home and washed my hands with water then a couple hours later I touched myself I'm really scared that I still had sperm on my hands .

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No. Washing removed any semen. Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes.

Anonymous

So my boyfriend and I wanted to mess around and I let him role play but he had cummed and I had it on my hand and I touched myself is there a way I could be pregnant? Or can I get plan b today to stop that

Anonymous

Hello! Last night me and my boyfriend wanted to mess around but he didn't put his penis inside me so we rubbed against each other but idk if he had cum on him I was wet but I would have felt it if anything after words I cleaned my vagina with toilet paper do you think I will get pregnant at any chance?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

If he did not penetrate his penis in your vagina, did not ejaculate in you, and you were not ovulating, there was no chance of becoming pregnant.

Only you and he know if there was any semen on his penis when you were rubbing.

Regards,

Anonymous

I was giving my hubby a hand job and I licked the Previn and I kept jacking off then I put a condom on can I get pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There would not have been any change of becoming pregnant unless you had vaginal intercourse.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

We did have intercourse but I was touching like the condom wrapper before touching the condoms and I was supposed to start my period on the 19th but sometimes I'm a week late or it comes on time and I'm kinda freaking out

Tags: