If he cums and you touch his penis then touch yourself can you get pregnant?

I had heard that once the sperm touches the air it dies so when my boyfriend cummed I touched it, a little bit of it and rubbed myself. Could I possibly get pregnant by that?

Anonymous

Hi,
Me and my girlfriend were rubbing genitals on genitals, but there was no cum or pre-cum
and i wasnt hard. After we had sex but i put a condom on to be safe. Then after I got in the shower and about ten minutes later she gor in with me and rubbed her genitals on mine once again, Can she be pregnant? I need fast answers please!

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There was no chance of her becoming pregnant because you did not penetrate your penis into her vagina and ejaculate.

Regards,

Anonymous

my boyfriend touched his pre come and then wiped it on his jacket. a few minutes past and then he fingered me. can there be a chance of me getting pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No, there should not have been a chance of getting pregnant because you say he wiped any fluid off using his jacket.

Regards,

Anonymous

okay i need help. i got a tiny bit of my bfs semen on my finger, but i licked it off. and then i touched myself about 20 minutes later. will i get pregnant???

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There was no chance for you to become pregnant. Licking removed the semen. Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 minutes.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hello , me and my boyfriend had currently been " touching " each other and I gave him a handjob and he cummed on my hand , then I kinda touched my vagina. Will that get me pregnant or am I over exaggerating ?

Unless there was fresh (wet) sperm deposited inside your vagina, you cannot get pregnant.

Oh and may I add, I am on birth control.

So let's say that my boyfriend came on my hands and I slightly licked it off but didn't wash my hands before I touched myself at home a little later, can I still get pregnant? Or does the sperm die off after it's dried up? And can you define "wet"?