Reproductive System

Reproductive System Guide

ask: If I had a pelvic ultrasound in Aug where a small cyst was diagnosed, no other findings should I be clear for ovarian cancer? I look 24/7 about four to five months pregnant. My PCP just recommended an abdominal ultrasound.

I've had a lot of stress in the last three years including the loss of a child. I was diagnosed B12 deficient after ending up in the hospital with fatigue and balance problems. Get injections now but no dx of why deficient, don't have precosious anemia.

Don't have medical insurance until mid January. No other symptoms other than severe bloating and pregnant looking. I have an iud so period is light but did have bleeding a few months ago for about a month, none now.

Where is the small cyst? Is it on one of your ovaries? Have you spoken with your primary care physician about the results of the pelvic ultrasound and if ovarian cancer is a possibility?

Do you see a gynecologist? Have you told him or her about the month long bleeding?

An abdominal ultrasound can help in the search for the cause of the severe bloating. Additional gastrointestinal testing and work-up might be necessary to determine a diagnosis.

How do you control your PMS?: