If I had periods can I be pregnant

If I had 4 periods or at least I think they were periods they were all basically regular once it came 4 days early but apart from that it's the usual flow I can still fill up to 5 tampons a day during the heavy days of my periods and they were clotty

Can u be pregannt if you had periods like I did after intercourse

Thanks for your post. We are getting a lot of these questions recently. I think we have helped you before on this.

If you are having regular periods then no, you're not pregnant. Don't overthink things. To confirm, take a test.

You sure ?
I already took a clearblue and it said negative but I don't know ....

I think we have helped you as best we can. You can keep fighting the facts but seriously, you're not pregnant.

Thank you