ask: If I Had protected sex and took next choice am I safe

My bf didn't cum at all and there was no hole in the condem. My last period was march 11-16 and I'm expected again 4/8. Will EC effect this period?

Anonymous

If this was your period, then you coundn't have been in your fertile days. A woman usually ovulates between day 11-21 of a cycle, but everyone is different. 

Daisy

Anonymous

I took it out of fear, and I will be looking into birth control. But since I was out of my ovulation time I should be safe right?

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you had protected sex, why would you take an EC.  This is not a form of birth control.  Most women experience changes to their next period heavier or lighter, earlier or later.  If you feel using a condom is not enough protection, you should see a doctor and he might prescribe birth control pills.

Here is a link that will help

www.empowher.com/sexual-health-101

Daisy

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: