if i had sex about a week before my period, if my period comes does that mean im not pregnant?

ive had unprotcted sex recently i do not think he came in me, but i am not 100% sure, i think i am going to get my period soon i havent kept track but i feel it coming on, if i get my period is there still a chance i could be pregnant since the timing is so close? im not sure how it works
god i hope i am in the clear lol

If you are having unprotected sex you need to know how things work. There is an article called How Sex Works that I will link to you at the end of this post.

If you get your period you are not pregnant. If it doesn't arrive within a few days of being due take a test.

Learn more here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/how-sex-works