If I have missed a pill in one of my packs how likely is it that I'm pregnant?

By February 21, 2015 - 11:46am

I took my pill at 7am Friday morning then had unprotected sex at around 3pm in the afternoon on Saturday. I then took the pill at about 9pm that night. The same thing happened the week after. Do I have a risk of being pregnant? Please help!

Hello, and thank you for sharing your question.

Taking the pill at a different time of the day is not the best, but it does not make the pills ineffective.  Pregnancy is likely to occur when you miss a pill.  Since you did not miss a pill you will not become pregnant.  

Anonymous (reply to fchacon)

Thankyou so much for replying and your help! Although you say I did not miss a pill the second pill was taken over 24 hours after the previous one does this mean everything is still okay?