If im due April 8th, 2010 and the first day of my LMP was July 2nd, 2009 when would I have had sex to become pregnant?

My fiance and I tried for a year to conceive and it finally happened I just wanted to know around what day would we have had sex to conceive

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome!

Do you remember what days you had sex? You'd know what days, a lot more than we would! That'll be your indicator as to when you conceived.

But my best estimate, based on your dates, would be you probably got pregnant in or around July 16th, +/- approximately three days. But it could vary as much as a week each way.

I hope that helps you.

Congratulations again and we wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!