If me and my Fiance are using condoms every time and I'm on the pill, is there anything else we can do to prevent a pregnancy?

By Anonymous March 16, 2015 - 11:29am

We'd like to wait until we have a stable financial situation to have children.
Is there anything else we can be doing to ensure no pregnancy?

Thank You, EmpowHER community!

Both forms of birth control are highly reliable on their own so both together will prevent pregnancy. There is no need to do anything else - too much of it might take away the fun and spontaneity of sex and won't protect you any more.