Q: 

If my boyfriend inserted his penis but did not cum can I still get pregnant

By October 22, 2012 - 11:22pm

Me and my boyfriend were just being foolish and i let him insert his penis without a condom on because he had never done it before so he inserted it and then took it back out it wasn't in for long at all, but then the next day in the morning we didn't have a condom and he was trying to put his penis inside of me but he kept missing because my underwear would get in the way (we were at his friends house and we were on a blow up mattress and I think his friend was away so he didn't want to do it properly) so anyways he finally got it in and then he took it out but I'm not sure if he chummed or pre- chummed he says he didn't and I believe him.. It was been 17 days since I last had my period and 9 days since we stayed at his friends I'm wondering if I can still have the possibility of being pregnant if he didn't cum I should get my period soon though please help because I'm stressing :/

Anonymous

Hi  Graceyy9426,

Welcome to EmpowHER.   Precum can contain sperm.  Having unprotected sex, your chances for pregnancy are higher.  You might need to wait and see if you get your period. If not, you might want to take a pregnancy test.

Here are some resources for you

Sexual Health 101

Daisy