if pregnant women have 14 of thyroid is it ok. she should continue the pregnancy

My wife got 14 % of thyroid problem.but as for the doctor refferance 10 - 12% of thyroid normal. Please give advice on the above mentioned quetion.

A thyroid level of 14 is considered high. Your wife needs to work alongside her OB/GYN to be monitored during her pregnancy. This high level is not something that means she should abort the baby. Please have her contact her doctor for further advice.
I hope the pregnancy goes well!

Do you really think asking a Dr. these ? are going to help.
Everyone says check with your Dr. first that is not the answer because Dr. only say it is all in your head or they my do a blood test so it comes back normal. When in real sense you actually need other blood test to get a real reading. Either Insurance, Dr. are not cooperating . Or they are playing dumb found. because other Dr. that are righting these books are telling you what seems very reasonable and accurate. but your Dr says oh no way can this be...

I'm sorry you've had bad experiences in this matter but your story is your own, rather than similar to everyone else's. I hope you have better health care now and we still encourage others to work with their doctors on their health care.

Thyroid Conditions