ask: If you cramp a week before your period, spot then bleed heavy for two days and spot after are you pregnant?

I started cramping a week before my period was due. I was spotting for two days then I began to have heavy bleeding for two days. After the two days of heavy bleeding I began to spot for two days and then nothing. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My mom and sister thinks it may be to early to detect pregnancy but i think I'm not..although the period was not as heavy as I'm used to and the fact that I don't usually get cramps during my period. Should I take another test? Is something wrong with me?

Anonymous

Came on period Dec. 16 in the middle of the day didn't fill up pad, next day flow was heavy. Then on the 18 it stopped completely than later on that night I started spotting bright red, didn't even soak up a tampon and today Dec.19th I'm no longer bleeding. Could I be pregnant

Anonymous

Hi I had unprotected sec on the 13th November and my period due 25th 35 day cycle. My period came a week early very first for me and was strange. Was light pink sometimes and brown other only for 1 and a half days. Was only when wiping and was not like my usual period and am getting cramps but slight not full period cramps. This never happened with my first but could I be pregnant.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

A pregnancy test will let you know for sure.

Anonymous

I last had my period November 17th my husband and I had sex the days I was ovulating I tested and the test came back for ovulation. On Thursday december 11 I had light brown spotting then some pink and back to brown for a few days nothing else. Now today december 15 and yesterday december 14 I've been bleeding g heavily. My period isn't due until Friday December 20 could this be implantation bleeding or did my period come early ? This never happened to me with my prior two pregnancies :/

Anonymous

OK my period was suppose to come on Dec 4th and I was spotting that whole week the last day I started bleeding heavy and today I woke up and was bleeding heavy again what does this mean?

It sounds like your period was late and it's here now.

Thank you for answering my question but that doesn't explain the nausea I was having yesterday and I stopped bleeding after that and this morning started back

Anonymous

my wife had a Heavy Bleeding after i missed period for 5 days then little brownish spotting on next day ....is that a symptoms of pregnancy ? pls. advise ladies..... we need a baby desperately.... :(

Did you wife miss a period and then get her period for 5 days? This would be her period and brownish spotting is normal at the end, it's the old blood at the end of her period.  It's not likely she's pregnant but keep trying. 

We wish you the best,

Anonymous

Hi, I had my period on the 7th November I then had intercourse after it around when I was ovulating, I am on the contraception pill but I missed a few around this time! Two weeks ago I fainted and was sick, Iv been suffering with headaches, backaches, short of breath, very thirsty all the time my nipples were also very sore, Iv been having flushes and then I had a brown sort of discharge, it was very dark that has passed now I had it for about 4 days and now I am 2 days late for my period and nothing's indicating that I'm going to get it, no cramps nothing. Can somebody advise me on what to do? I did take a pregnancy test but it was while is was having the brown dischsrge it was negative but could it of been to early to derect anything?

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?:

Did you know that your Internet Browser is out of date?

We're sorry to inform you that you're using a really old web browser and we are unable to support it anymore. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. -The EmpowHER Development Team

By closing this window, you acknowledge your experience on this website may be degraded

Close this window