ask: If you cramp a week before your period, spot then bleed heavy for two days and spot after are you pregnant?

I started cramping a week before my period was due. I was spotting for two days then I began to have heavy bleeding for two days. After the two days of heavy bleeding I began to spot for two days and then nothing. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My mom and sister thinks it may be to early to detect pregnancy but i think I'm not..although the period was not as heavy as I'm used to and the fact that I don't usually get cramps during my period. Should I take another test? Is something wrong with me?

Anonymous

My last period was may 22 2014 I spotted june 7th till the 11.. I went to er june 10 neg blood and urine june 20 I went back neg blood and urine. Spotted june 23 to 27 then spotted more july 11 till 15.. took hpt neg.. had every sypmtom of preg but now they are fading cept I swear I can feel movement... I think im 8 weeks 3 days dont ow what to do help

Anonymous

Okay so last month my period lasted 2day n was very light this month my period came a week early first 2 day iwas light only see it if I wipe then got heavy for 3days now for the past 2days it's light again never been on my period this long maybe 4days at the most.... My boyfriend want me to take a test but idk don't wnt to be disappointed ... Been craving salt also I just want to put it on my food!! I could use some advice

Anonymous

Anonymous

I started my period 8 days early, it was really dark and heavy i was on the pill and forgot it when i moved and had unprotected sex 2 days later my bf said he pulled out but ive been having belly pains like cramps my legs have been hurting my teeth have been hurting to and i went to the hospital to get a test done it cam back negative but they said my stress could make it come back negative....i have had a baby already (3 months ago) but when i was pregnant with her i had the same symptoms...could i be pregnant again?

Anonymous

I have had unprotected sex on and off for the past month last week I stopped due to an expecting period. I usually start on Sunday (this would have been the 22) and last until at least Friday(which would have been the 27). I didnt start until the 27 but I had spotting Tuesday the 24 til Thursday the 26. My period was a lot lighter than usual. And it ended Tuesday. I woke up this morning the 3rd and had cramping with light spotting. I have been extremely tired, my breasts have been swollen but not sore, I have had frequent headaches and nausea. What could this be?I am also on the pill but I constantly miss pills on accident.

Also I never spot. And it started out as a light pink then changed to a brownish discharge. The second spotting is pink. Not sure if it'll change to brownish discharge or not.

Anonymous

Hi, I had unprotected sex last month and 24 hours later (almost) I took the plan B pill. A couple days later I had my period and it was normal. But now I suddenly started feeling paranoid about being pregnant. It's been almost exactly a month since my last period and today I started spotting. I usually spot before my period. But i'm worried it could be implantation bleeding. I've also been cramping, not too bad, for the past couple of days. Can I take a pregnancy test even though i'm spotting? Will it be accurate? Can stress delay my period even though i'm spotting?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

It's highly likely you are getting your period, it's far too late for implantation bleeding. A pregnancy test will confirm this if you wish and it would be accurate now.

Anonymous

Hi there, i had unprotected sex with my bf on third of day of my period (usually 5 days of period). He accidently finished inside me. The next morning I went to a pregnancy doctor and he said it's unlikely to be pregnant but I asked him i don't want to get pregnant and he injected me with contraceptive that last for a month. Odd enough after the injection my period totally stopped. And my breasts feel tight and sensitive, my lower abdomen feels a bit of pain once in awhile, and back pain. Usually these symptoms happen right before my period started. Could I be pregnant?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You could not be pregnant because the physician gave you a contraceptive injection. I suggest you tell the physician about the symptoms that you are having.

Regards,

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: