ask: If you cramp a week before your period, spot then bleed heavy for two days and spot after are you pregnant?

I started cramping a week before my period was due. I was spotting for two days then I began to have heavy bleeding for two days. After the two days of heavy bleeding I began to spot for two days and then nothing. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My mom and sister thinks it may be to early to detect pregnancy but i think I'm not..although the period was not as heavy as I'm used to and the fact that I don't usually get cramps during my period. Should I take another test? Is something wrong with me?

Anonymous

I started spotting lightly on sept 25 next day I thought I got my period with heavier bleeding the follow six days was light spotting. We having been trying to conceive for a year now. Im feeling little pinches inside my uterus. Could I be pregnant?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Thank you for your question. I can appreciate your eagerness for positive news since you have been trying to conceive for one year.

However, spotting that progresses to heavier bleeding followed by six days of light spotting doesn't correlate with pregnancy. If you do not have a period next month, either take a home pregnancy test or schedule an appointment with your gynecologist to have a blood pregnancy test done.

Wishing you the best,

Anonymous

Need help fast!!
I had stomach cramps for at least a week leading up to my period. It can one day late but I experienced sting cramping for two days with blood clots (rather large) on the 3rd day there was no blood which is strange I started to have discharge with a tint of pink in it for a day then the next day it had a tint of brown SORRY TMI!! Lately I've been having twitches in my stomach area, arms, legs .... And stomach cramps most of the day with a heavy feeling and sharp pains.. Last time I had sex and he came in me was 2nd sep and period came on 19th sep.... Could I be pregnant? Did a test today which was negative... Too early to test? HELP PLEASE :) x

This is exactly what i am going through

You need to contact your gynecologist or primary care physician. I am concerned that you passed large clots and are having persistent sharp pain in your stomach. The twitches need to be evaluated as well.

Regards,

Anonymous

Okay so me & my bf been having unprotected sex lately ive been feeling pregnant i have been having heartburns , my nipples pulse at times and it hurts, my abdomin hurts and it pulses too. Can i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi, my name is Sze and I had been TTC with my husband 2 weeks ago. My period started on sept 3 and lasted until 9th, my normal cycle is 28 days. We TTC on 9th and on and off until 16th, however I have low bleedin through out the period and now on 23rd I am still bleeding. Should I be concern? I am very very worry something is wrong with my body and I am 30 years old. Please please please help me!!

Thats my story up and down did you ever find out ??

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Hi Sze

It's impossible to say why you are bleeding like this but I do suggest you see a doctor to see what's going on. You may have some kind of hormonal balance, infection or something else that is causing this bleeding. It may be something very simple and harmless but you do need an evaluation. 

Will you keep us posted?

Anonymous

Hi, I'm new here. The past couple of days have been very strange for my cycle. Period expected on the 22-23 September. My partner and I are TTC (trying to conceive), we had unprotected sex 16and 17 September.
On the 18th I start to have slight cramps and brownish discharge, 19th had the same thing happen, cramps with brownish discharge with a little bit of blood, I thought this may have been and implantation bleed.
But then today (20th), cramps and a slightly heavier red discharge, which I'm assuming might be my period. But I'm stil 2 days early, I've never had anything like this happen before and then it happens right when we are TTC, could I be pregnant or could this be something more serious???????

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: