If you had sex with a guy and he cms on his hands,it dries up and you touch the lips of your vagina...can you get pregnant?

Last night I had sex with someone, I came on his penis and when I did I got off him and he started jerkimg off so he can cm...he came and put it in my underwear but rubbed it in on my underwear, I didn't put the underwear on I slipped on my pants n left...i put my underwear in my jacket while I was walking home in the cold,i know my hand was dryish but I got home 2 minutes later, n started to see if I was still wet(which I was) and touched my vagina(lips),can I get pregnant?

There is no possibility of pregnancy from touching underwear that the person wiped his sperm and then touching yourself.