Q: 

if you miss 2 birth control pills during week 2 and have sex on those days can you get pregnant?

By Anonymous April 21, 2009 - 2:27pm

Anonymous

Hello,
So I missed two pills week 2 Monday and Tuesday. I made them up Wednesday and Thursday and continue regular use. I had unprotected sex at like 3 am on Sunday and felt uneasy about it, so I took Plan B around 4 pm Sunday. What is the chance that I am pregnant?

Anonymous

I typically take my pills consistently and I didnt for a week then on Sunday which would be my "ovulation day" I missed my pill and forgot to take it then had unprotected sex with my partner. THe next morning I still hadn't taken the Sunday pill or the Monday pill and had unprotected sex again and both times he finished in me. Then I took the pill an hour after sex. Chances of being pregnant?

Anonymous

Hello, My girlfriend missed 2 pills on the 4th and 5th day of her pill pack, and she made them up on the 6th and 7th day of the pack, we had sex on the first day of her pill pack, and on the 5th day, she took plan b in less than 48hrs of having sex on the 5th day,did we do the right thing? is she at risk of getting pregnant?

Anonymous

I was wondering if anyone could help me here. I missed the first 4 active pills in my second pack of birth control. I had unprotected sex day 2 of not taking the pill. Is there a possibility I can get pregnant. And how would I go about taking the pills from then on ?

Anonymous

i'm on diane 35 pills but missed 2pills on the 3rd week then contibued again on the third day i had internourse on the third day and its withdrawal i don't have a break today due to the 2pills i missed on the 3rd week
Or is it possible to get pregnant or hust because i didn't have a break in taking a break due to the missed pill
From:toot

Anonymous

Hi i would like to ask something very important. Please hide my identity.thank you!

Hi mommies! I take my pill regularly except MAY 15&16 because i went out of town. So resume taking my pill MAY 17- i took 3 pills @7pm and i made love with my partner an hour after.. BTW, im on my 3rd week in taking my pills. To be axact, i missed my 18th, 19th pill and i took all of those together with my 20th pill . is it possible for me to get pregnant? Thank you again.

Anonymous

Hello,
I have forgotten to take one pill in the last 6 days. I don't even remember which day I have forgotten (but I guess last night or two nights ago). I took 2 pills together now. There are 4 pills remained. The whole pack is 21. Am I going to be pregnant? Is there anyway to prevent pregnancy?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You made up for the missed dose. Continue to take your daily pill at the same time each day and finish the pack.

Regards,

Anonymous

i'm in the second week of my pack but i skipped the placebo pills last month. this week i missed my pill on wednesday, then on thursday i took two. i missed again on friday and on saterday i took two pills. on thursday and saterday i had unprotected sex. should i take plan b?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Plan B will only be effective if you take it within 72 hours of unprotected sex, and before ovulation.

By taking your birth control pills so irregularly, you may have triggered your body to ovulate.

Before doing anything, please speak with your gynecologist.

Regards,