Pregnancy Guide

DaisyN Guide

ask: if you miss 2 birth control pills during week 2 and have sex on those days can you get pregnant?

Anonymous

I missed pill 11 and 12 due to forgetting my pills while camping! I had unprotected sex with my husband on day 12- I started spotting on day 13 and am still spotting and it is day 14 today. I was just curious how ovulation works when you are on the pill? Could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

I began a new pack right when I got them. I was two weeks into the pack but I missed two, Friday and Saturday. On Monday I got my period, I had un protected sex the day after the last day on my period, can I be pregnant?

Anonymous

I have missed my birth control for the past two weeks. Had sex without anything. Can I start taking the pill this Sunday or am I pregant and should wait to know for sure

Anonymous

I am taking qlaira pills for 3 months now I forgot to take the pill on day 9 and had unprotected sex that day i took day 9 pill on day 10 with that days pill. I started my new pack today and havnt gotten my period i usually get it on the last pill day 28. Could i be pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Since you made up your pill as prescribed and you got your period, you are not pregnant.

Anonymous

If I missed two days of taking my birthcontrol and had sex and after I took those could I still get pregnant? I already have 2 boys I really dont need any more kids, niether does my husband and I dont believe in abortion

Anonymous

Anonymous

i started taking birth control pill just this week and i missed yesterday and i and my boyfriend had sex yesterday.please is there any risk of pregnancy.

Anonymous

Hi

I take Noriday and missed two pills in a row and had sex with my boyfriend. I took it again once I remembered but a few days later I started to get what felt like period pains but no period. Then I bled a little for a day and it stopped. Could this mean I am pregnant and will it show If I take a test now?

Thanks

Pregnancy is very unlikely if you made up your pills as prescribed. We cannot say if you can test now, you didn't say when you had sex. A test will be accurate about 10-12 days after you had sex. 

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: