ask: if you miss 2 birth control pills during week 2 and have sex on those days can you get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hey
I miss two pills at the begging and didn't make them up n had unprocted sex but this pass three days I been having bad cramps and lower back pain can someone tell me why ? Should I keep taking my birth control pills I stop

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Missing pills and not making them up can lead to pregnancy as I assume you know. But keep taking your pills on time and take a test in a few weeks just to rule pregnancy out.

Anonymous

Hi! This is my second month off of birth control,I have had unprotected sex while off. What are my chances of getting pregnant? I try to conceive on my fertile days but not exactly sure if I am ovulating yet.

Since you don't know your cycle yet we can't predict any chances. A woman with a normal cycle has about a 20% chance of getting pregnant every month.

Anonymous

Hi
I miss two pills at the begging on my packet and didn't make them up and I had unprocted sex can I get pregnant ?
-Liz

Anonymous

I didn't make up the pills and I'm scare

Anonymous

Is not making up for the miss pills bad

Anonymous

Hi Susan
yeah I didn't make up for the pills i missed I just took the one I rember and I had unprocted sex a week so I can be pregnant?
-isabel

Hi isabel

I can't say if you are pregnant or not - but the pill is meant to be taken every day at around the same time. Failure to do this can result in pregnancy.

Anonymous

Hi
I finish my period tuesday i forgot to take wednesday and thursday pill and i had unprocted sex i took fridays canni get pregnant

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: