ask: if you miss 2 birth control pills during week 2 and have sex on those days can you get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi. I've been off the pill for about 3 months now. My period is now 8 days late. On day 6 I took a pregnancy test it was negative. I am having pregnancy symptoms. It is possible I am pregnant and taking test too soon?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Hi
im 18 and ive take birth control for about 5 months and recently this week i missed two pills and had unprotected sex the second day i missed my pill my period calender shows that im fertile. Could i become pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

You're not "fertile" when on the Pill. So the issue is whether you ovulated or not due to missing two pills. If you made both up on the third day and took that days pill too, you should be ok. Use a backup (condom) for seven days just in case.

Anonymous

Hi susan
Ive taken im 18 and ive take birth control for about 5 months and recently this week i missed two pills and had unprotected sex the second day i missed my pill my period calender shows that im fertile. Could i become pregnant?

Anonymous

Hey
I miss two pills at the begging and didn't make them up n had unprocted sex but this pass three days I been having bad cramps and lower back pain can someone tell me why ? Should I keep taking my birth control pills I stop

Missing pills and not making them up can lead to pregnancy as I assume you know. But keep taking your pills on time and take a test in a few weeks just to rule pregnancy out.

Anonymous

Hi! This is my second month off of birth control,I have had unprotected sex while off. What are my chances of getting pregnant? I try to conceive on my fertile days but not exactly sure if I am ovulating yet.

Since you don't know your cycle yet we can't predict any chances. A woman with a normal cycle has about a 20% chance of getting pregnant every month.

Anonymous

Hi
I miss two pills at the begging on my packet and didn't make them up and I had unprocted sex can I get pregnant ?
-Liz

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: