ask: if you miss 2 birth control pills during week 2 and have sex on those days can you get pregnant?

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex and went to the doctor. the doctor gave me the morning after pill and started me on the contraceptive pill. I later that week had sex but the condom split so I took another morning after pill, and took my contraceptive pill. Will my period be late and could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

I started a new pack 3 days early to stop my period bc I was seeing my fiancé for the weekend. I took the 2 pills before I completely lost my pack. I had unprotected sex multiple times afterwards, but he always pulled out. Is it likely I could be pregnant?

Anonymous

I've just had my week break from my pill and I forgot to start a new strip and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and I only realised 3 days after my weeks break that I'd forgotten to start it again... If I start a new strip would there be a high chance of becoming pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your risk has been raised already by not starting the Pill until day 4. However, keep taking your pill and you can test for pregnancy in about three weeks. But your risk will be low.

Anonymous

I usually take my pill around 6 pm I forgot to take it Friday night and had unprotected sex Saturday morning I took the pill right after could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

I started taking birth control pills and took 2 pills each day for a 4 days then had unprotected sex contained to take one pill a day at the same time . Will I be protected ?

Anonymous

If I missed two weeks of bir t h control and h ad unprotected sex can I get pregnant

Anonymous

I normally take my pill at around 10am each morning, on Tuesday I was out and didn't have my pill so didn't end up taking it until about 11pm. I took it normal time on Wednesday morning then had unprotected sex on Wednesday evening, will I still be protected or should I get the morning after pill today?

Anonymous

I missed a pill on my 3rd week. When I remembered it was the next day, at the time I didn't know that if you miss a pill you are supposed to take two the next day so I didn't. The next two days I had protected sex with spermicide condoms. That was about two weeks ago. and now I am about a week late with my period. What are my chances of being pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi, i am on generess fe and I forgot to take my pill on Wednesday night, so Thursday night at 8pm I took two at the same time. Then on Friday night I forgot to take it again and remembered as soon as I woke up Saturday morning to take it. Am I still protected? Im going on vacation with my boyfriend in a week and I'm just wondering if I should use a back up method.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: