Pregnancy Guide

misvives HERWriter Guide

ask: if you miss 2 birth control pills during week 2 and have sex on those days can you get pregnant?

Anonymous

IF ANYONE IS ON YAZMIN PLEASE GET OFF IT AND SWITCH BRANDS.

DOCTORS HAVE BEEN WARNED NOT TO PERSCRIBE YAZMIN ANYMORE BECAUSE
ITS BEEN PROVEN THAT YAZMIN HAS BEEN CAUSING MANY HEALTH ISSUES
SUCH AS CANCER & EVEN DEATH.

IF YOUR DOCTOR IS STILL PERSCRIBING YOU YAZMIN THEY ARE GIVING
TOU A RISK OF HEALTH PROBLEMS. LOOK IT UP.

That is the worst BC pill ever created and i would get off it as soon as possible.

Anonymous

Hi,
I recently started to take birth control a few months ago and wanted to know if it was possible to get pregnant if i took the pill a few hours late one day and another day didn't take and had unprotected sex. My boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside me but he did on my vaginal area, could i get pregnant?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Taking the Pill a few hours late is ok but missing one can risk pregnancy if you don't make it up when you remember - did you do this?

It's likely that your risk would be quite low but it's there nonetheless.

Thanks for your question. As long as you made your missed pill up the next day, pregnancy should not be an issue.

Anytime you miss a pill and have sex, you have a risk of pregnancy. If you made you pill up as soon as possible and then continued with further pills, you should have no risk. If you did not make up the pill per your instructions, then there is a risk of pregnancy.

I googled my query and this thread popped up and i have a similar problem. I had light bleeding before my yasmin pill pack ended for my 7 day break, so i stopped taking the pill and had my break then. (i dont know whether it was wise to do that) I then went back on the pill 7 days later, but due to malasma on my face i stopped taking it 9 days after this, i had unprotected sex with my fiance 3 days later and the day after started bleeding. Is there a possibility of me being pregnant or is this withdrawal bleeing again. Any advice would be great. I have an appointment with nurse in a week...

Anonymous

Hi recently I started taking cerazette pill (about 3weeks) over weekend 24 and 25th feb 2013 I had unprotected sex with boyriend but I forgot to take two pills before am I still covered? Or shuld I do test and wen?

Anonymous

hi im marilyn i been on birthcontrol pills i miss two weeks of my pink pills on my new pack in i been have unpeter sex do i need take preancy test my period post come back on March 3 2013 i been have cramps below come go any answer for me

Anonymous

Yes Ive been having unprotected sex all month. The last time was this Morning. So I will need to test 14 days from today?

Anonymous

Hello,
I've been on microestrigen for about 6 years. During this month ( Jan 2013) I really can't remember taking any pills - 4, 1/11, 1/17, 1/19 & 1/23... I experienced sore nipples from 1/12-1/17 and on the 17th I took a HPT and it was negative. On the 23rd I experienced a few light brown & light pink spots while wiping. It stopped on the 24th and today I have a light brown discharge very light and disappearing. I also starting peeing more often on the 23rd. Im 28 and this would be my 2nd pregnancy. I found out when I was 2 weeks with my first because I never really pee much.. When should I take another pregnancy test? Could I be pregnant? HELP... Sorry this is all over the place

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: