ask: if you miss 2 birth control pills during week 2 and have sex on those days can you get pregnant?

Anonymous

first week i take all pills but in seconed week i take wrong pill.because i take third row first pill.i leave two days and i didt take no more pill next 2 days.but during this in two days i hav e unproteced sex now what should i do.can i use another pack.today is my third day.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Call your pharmacy to see what to do. Pregnancy is a possibility. You have to use a condom for the next week. 

Anonymous

Anonymous

I have been on my birth control pill for about 5 months now and this month i started taking my birth control new pack 1 day late. However, I did not make up that day I miss. I had sex on saturday unprotected missed sunday and started my sunday pill on monday but didnt make up sunday pill . Me and my husband also had unprotected sex on monday. Is pregnancy likely? thanks for your input in advance.

Anonymous

In reference to the previous post, March 14 was supposed to be my 15th pill in the pack.

Anonymous

Please don't judge me. I'm not scared about getting pregnant. But just want someone's opinion. So here's the story: Been taking Diane 35 for 3 years now. March 14, Saturday: Missed pill and had sex. March 15, Sunday: I took only one because I didn't realize I missed it. March 16, Monday: Found out I missed it and didn't know what to do. I decided to ditch it altogether and waited for bleeding. Didn't think I'd see him the weekend after. We met again Friday (March 20). Before having sex, I had slight withdrawal bleeding. Didn't wanna have bleeding while having sex, so I took 2 pills. And one on Saturday and another one on Sunday. The whole time I was spotting. And he ejaculates inside me every time. It's now a Sunday morning (March 29) and I'm still bleeding lightly. I took an HPT last Wednesday and Saturday and they were negative. Need your thoughts if I could be pregnant. I'm ready if ever, but just wanna know the possibility?

Anonymous

I missed a day about halfway through this month and had unprotected sex on the last (7) of my placebo pill days, do I have a high likelihood of getting oregnant?

Your risk is low.

Anonymous

Hi. I missed taking my 2pills (mon-tues) but my husband and i had unprotected sex on tues. I took the mon-tues-wed pills on wednesday. But i was nervous so i took the thurs pill to be sure too. So i took 4pills. Those pills were my last 6 pills in a row.would i get pregnant?

Anonymous

Hi, I don't suppose anyone can help me please?

Last week I forgot to take my pills for Saturday and Sunday and possibly Friday (can't remember) and had one pill left in the pack, this could either be Fridays or Mondays pill. I had un protected sex on Sunday and then took the pill and went to the doctors Monday, they said to carry on taking a new packet of pills and not have a break which I've done. However, today I am bleeding but not like my period. Could I be pregnant?

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: