ihad sex 2months ago

unprotected and my period was late last month. havent had my period yet because its due in a week for this month i took two pregnancy test two days ago and both were negative. i have no symptoms can i still be pregnant?

Thanks for writing to EmpowHER!

Pregnancy does not seem possible - you've had a period since sex and your test is negative. This indicates you are not pregnant.

Your next period may be late for other reasons including a hormonal change in the body, stress, lifestyle changes, travel etc. I'm sure it will be along soon.