I'm 15 could I be pregnant

Me and my boyfriend didn't have sex but his penis was in my for a while and we both were wet and wasn't wearing a condom is there a chance i could be pregnant

You are very young. Do you have any idea how pregnancy happens?

If your boyfriend's penis was in you, in your vagina, you did have sexual intercourse and there could be a risk of you becoming pregnant.

You must use a condom or some form of birth control now that you are sexually active.

Anonymous, do you really think you are ready to be sexually active?
Consider the risks- STDs and and unwanted pregnancy.

Please think about this. Also, take a look at the information on this website's Sexual Health 101 page