I'm 26yrs old. It's the first time this is happening. Where I had my period twice for this month. Should I be worried.

By Anonymous December 21, 2015 - 5:23pm

A normal period cycle is 21-35 days with the average being 28. So if you had your period at the very beginning of the month, it's not unusual to have it again now. Hormonal changes can cause it, as can stress or a simple change in body chemistry.

I have had it happen where It will start in the beginning like the 1St 2nd or 4th and last till about 7 days. The next month I would start the first week thats normal. But i never started back another period after ending 15 days prior.
Dec 1 though the 7/8 th ended round the first off to the second 2nd only because the 1st is just like a spot or two when begging.
Started again Dec 23 and still going.......

HERWriter Guide (reply to Kat6644)

Hi Kat
Your last cycle was 23 days long which is considered a normal cycle.