i'm 30 weeks pregnant with my third child and really stressed what can i do?

By Anonymous April 17, 2009 - 3:35pm

Dear anon, in addition to Tina's questions, I am curious to learn the ages of your other two children. Are you a home-stay mom? Do you have a break during the day to take a break? It is very important to find a way to reduce your stress by first finding the trigger. Stress can affect the healthy development of the baby but can also deplete your energies to care of yourself and the rest of your family. Without having my questions answer, I wonder if you could at least try to find a 10 minute break during the day to do a short meditation or deep breathing exercises. Maybe when hubby comes home he can allow you a little break. Deep breathing allows for a recharge of the body's batteries. Make sure you are eating healthy foods too and getting plenty of sleep. Consider a natural supplement or homeopathy remedy to calm you down. These are safer with pregnancy.

Hi anon, Can you share a little more detail with us to identify the root of your stress? Are you having unusual discomfort with your pregnancy? Do you have a medical condition that could complicate your pregnancy? Are you seeking medical and/financial resources? I look forward to hearing back from you.