I'm into 41 days of cycle.

By Anonymous February 25, 2011 - 12:19pm

I have irregular cycle, but we had unprotected sex during my ovaluation. Last LMP was on Jan. 16, and I still have not had it. My husband and I want child soon, but I am just wondering if I could be pregnant. I have been cramping a lot in the lower abdomen and feel fatigue. Last week, I felt sick to my stomach. My cycle is usually 28-31 days. I have been taking prenatal vitamins for over 1 1/2. I have GYNO/OB appt for my annual check next week. I was wondering if I should take HPT tomorrow or will it come out negative.

We would have no idea if you are pregnant or not but with unprotected sex around ovulation and being much later in your cycle (with no period) than normal, as well as nausea and other pregnancy symptoms, you may well be! But you could be late for other reasons so don't get your hopes up quite yet, although I know that's hard.

You can wait if you'd like, of course, but I'd be jumping up and down for a pregnancy test! If you have the patience to wait (and it's good that you are behaving as if pregnant) then wait but I'd be racing off to the store, if this was something I had been looking forward to!

Good luck and please let me know your result!