Q: 

Im 8 days late with some early pregnancy symptom and negative test

By April 26, 2017 - 12:59am

I have been ttc since December 2016. I had my IUD removed in September of 2016. On January 23 I found out that I was pregnant and February 7th I had a miscarriage fast forward the last period was 3/24 a couple of day after that I had some spotting then it stop then some more spotting a fine days after that.To this present date im 8 days late I took a Pregnancy test on my 3rd late day and it came back negative. I have been have slight nausea headache I have gotten dizzy a couple of times. I have an appointment set for May 3rd but im kinda of nervous because we really want to have a baby. Should I wait till the 3rd to confirm or take more home test

Add a CommentComments

There are no comments yet. Be the first one and get the conversation started!