I'm almost 1 month late for my period. I had unprotected sex about 4 months ago. And I've had two periods since. One in June and One in July.

By September 5, 2016 - 9:48pm

I skipped my August period. I have a period tracking app, and it said my period was due August 8th, but still nothing. No spotting or any signs of blood. Ive had discharge, but I almost always have discharge. My VERY VERY first period was on June 3rd...Never had a period before June. Medium flow both June and July and Just magically skipped August. No sign of a period. I don't believe I'm pregnant. No morning sickness or cramps. And I had sex before I even had my first period so no way was I ovulating. Im not "showing" because it's highly unlikely I'm pregnant. I just can't think of any reasons why my period would/ could be late...

I'm 16. My mom didnt start her period until she was 15.

Hi Rose_Lynn

How old are you that you just started periods? It can take months or even a few years to have a regular cycle so this may be the case with you. Periods could be regular for 6 months, then irregular/early/late for a few months before becoming regular again.