im almost 2 days late on my period, my boyfriend used a condom. but i still havent started my period....

i was supposed to start saturday & we decided to have sex since it didnt start yet, at first he didnt use a condom, then he did & now sunday it feels like im on my period but nothing is coming out... also he said while we were doing it he could feel this cone shaped thing he kept hitting so he couldnt get it all the way in.. what do i do??!!

hey! no worries! idk why it did that but it finally happend!! not pregnant or anything!! i was about to get in my car & go buy plan b, & when i sat down to put my shoes on i noticed it had happend(: i ran around screaming in excitement!!!

Hi Anonyous,

Your period is not literally late unless it is past 7 days as it is common to miss your priod especially if you fear pregnancy. Wait until 7 days have past then try a pregnancy test. You will probably be negative so don't be too concernd as stress can cause the delay. Can you keep us posted?

Good luck,