im almost three months late, an had a blood test an im not pregnant...

By September 9, 2009 - 7:24pm

hello, ok me an my fiance started the pulling out method, then my peroids stopped, but im not pregnant... then on sep 8th he ejaculated inside me, then today i started spotting lite pink in the morning, now its a little brown, could i still get pregnant even though i havent had a period in three months... We wanna try to have a kid...oh an i havent been on birth control in over 5 years, an we have been together over 6 years now... an i have never had a problem with my oeriods before... I'm just so confused... Thanks for all your help...

Hi an thanks so much for ur post... An i had the blood test takin on august 28th, an im low income an no insurance, so its hard for me to just go see a dotor... And the blood test said i wasnt pregnant, an three home test said i was not, so thats why i beleive im not...

And we just started to stop the pull out method... but if im not having periods then i will never no if im ovulating, so i can try for a little one... i just hope theres not nothing seriously wrong with me...

Dear Little Mandy

If you want to have a baby, stop using the pull out method now because it's not the most effective birth control but it works well for some people.

If you are not pregnant and you have not had a period in 3 months then you need to talk to your doctor and have a physical evaluation. If you have had regular periods all your life and suddenly they stop - something may be wrong.

Ask your doctor to have your blood tested again to really confirm you are not pregnant. Why do you think you are not? The bleeding you are having does not indicate you're not pregnant - some women spot throughout the pregnancy. Another blood test will let you know. When did you get that blood test? You may even need an ultrasound to confirm.

If it turns out that you're not pregnant then you and your doctor need to figure out why you period has suddenly stopped.

Will you update us? We wish you the very best and hope to hear from you soon!

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide