I'm Concerned What Should I Do?

By September 24, 2012 - 9:24am

Hi, I usually get my period every 26 or 28 days and right now it's 31 days for me and I still didn't get it. Could it mean something is wrong? What do you think I should do? The latest I usually get is 29 days but now it's 31 days for me and no sign of anything. I can't understand why. Tomorrow is a holiday which is Yom Kippur which we have to fast and if I get it tomorrow I can't take Tylenol or anything and I'm more worried like this. When I'm getting my period I usually get acne on my face which I have some right now. Please let me know more about this I really don't know what to do.
Thank You,

Glad to hear it Melissa!

Hi Susan, I just wanted to say that I got my period and it's my second day today. I'm glad there is nothing else to it. Thanks for the information.

Thanks. Before my period usually I do get cranky, achy which I am a bit but then the feeling and everything goes away then comes again, Does this mean that it's coming? Even though it's 31 days that I still didn't get it what do you think it could mean?

Hi Melissa

It sounds like your period is just a little late and doesn't sound like there is anything to be worried about. If pregnancy is not an issue then wait a few more days and I'm sure your period will be along soon. A woman doesn't generally need medication for her period but if you get it tomorrow, just take a warm bath and relax and the day will be over before you know it.