I'm freaking out.....

Freaking out

I need help cause this situation is driving me crazy... I'm scared..

I know rationally that it's nearly impossible to get pregnant from pre cm and without penetration.. but I can't stop worrying..

Here is the situation... Twice this month (One of the times I was ovulating.....)
Me and my boyfriend were fooling around leading up to genitalias rubbing, but he never ejaculated in or near my vagainal opening. He had pre cm on his penis but told me the last time he ejaculated was days before we got together on both times which means he used the bathroom a LOT

We did use a condom when we had intercourse but again he never ejaculated inside even with the condom.

Now, I'm on my second day of my period but I'm still scared. It's not my "normal" period. It's lighter than usual with no clots in them. I did have my usual cramps though which were really intense. But I'm scared about the flow and what it means... i usually have heavy flow on the first day and second, but this time it feels like I'm on my 4th-5th day... light
I keep reading stories of women having light periods and then figuring out they're pregnant...

I'm really scared.. I did an hcg test (blood pregnancy test) today at the clinic and it came out negative, but I keep thinking it's too early and I'm still scared...

I know it might sound stupid but I don't know what to do.... could I be pregnant or I'm just going crazy with anxiety? Could my period be just normal or was affected by the stress (I also had a stomach bug a few days before it started) I'm just lost...
please any help would be great and I'll be so thankful..!

You cannot be pregnant from what you did. Additionally you are on your period at the moment (it doesn't matter if it doesn't seem like your usual ones) and had a negative test today at a clinic.

We have helped you on this question before and there's no other way we can reassure you that you are not pregnant. You can accept it or not. You may need to talk to someone about your anxiety, it's not good for the body and can cause stress.