im getting confused whether im pregnant or not

By August 9, 2016 - 11:15am

hey im getting vomitings it is about 2nd time
before 4 weeks me and my boyfriend moved and rubber all over each other and at that time we were on clothes and im on period at that time
I have got whitish fluid with excess quantity and i have a doubt that whether his sperm has entered me or not
im very much tensed please find me a solution for this

Hi silversprikler

If you didn't have sex then you can't be pregnant. It sounds like you made out with clothes on so pregnancy can't occur this way.

You may have something like a yeast infection that needs to be examined by a doctor.

If you still have concerns, take a pregnancy test for confirmation that you are not pregnant. Some women need to see these kinds of results in person so that they know for sure.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors