I'm a girl of 24 years old. my period has delayed for the pass one month and some days. did some pregnancy tests and it reads negative. what do I do

Hello and welcome to EmpowHer,
Having irregular or even missed periods is usually no cause for alarm. It is only necessary to have a regular period if you are trying to become pregnant, or you have very heavy or frequent periods.
Keep in mind that your reproductive system can be completely normal and heavy even without having regular periods.
You can always get a pap smear to ensure everything is normal. Most doctors will still prescribe birth control pills to regulate your period. But as I said before, it is not necessary unless you are experiencing the conditions I mentioned before.