Im havin period like cramps an have for 14days.Am i preg???

Hi, im a mother of 4 an im pretty sure im preg!! First day of my last period was Dec 25th. I had a normal cycle an cramped as usual for the first day of my period. My husband an i had sex Jan 9th an 10th. The following wk on Jan 14th i had some light cramping(menstrual like cramps) an iv had it ever since(today Jan 21). I have to pee non stop,lower back pain,no spotting,breast hurt a lil when my bra is on, an i can smell EVERYTHING!! Does this sound like i could be preg??

As I am sure you know, the symptoms of PMS and pregnancy are very similar so it could be both. But based on the dates, you have given, taking a pregnancy test now will give you an accurate result.