I'm having multiple periods per month...This past month I've had on and off bleeding occurring all month long...what could be the cause of this?

By March 24, 2016 - 8:57pm

I have been bloating more than usual and have had urination frequency as if I was pregnant. .but definitely not pregnant..making an appointment in the morning. .just worried..thanks

Hi Tami73

I'm glad you are making an appointment to talk to a doctor about this as it's the only way you'll know what is going on.

Any kind of bleeding that is not menstrual bleeding is not normal. You may have cysts or some kind of growths that is causing bloating (and abnormal bleeding) or some kind of hormonal imbalance.

You also could have uterine fibroids.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/uterine-fibroids/content/uterine-fibroids-and-their-symptoms

Good luck with your appointment - keep us posted!

Uterine Fibroids

Uterine Fibroids Guide