Q: 

Im having pain in my lower abdomen (all the way around)

I have been having this pain for about a week and a half now. I just came on my period 03/17/17. Im 37. Im not on birth control and having unprotected sex (Im married). I already have 4 kids and Im almost sure im not pregnant (the youngest is 15yo). Im just trying to think of what it could be before i even call my Dr. or before i can off my period. I NEED have cramps when coming on or during. Could it be the life change? Or something else? Im loss

Anonymous

Thanks. I did see my Dr. but she dont know much. Going for an ultrasound so we will see. It was just that i had NEVER had cramps EVER. I just didnt know what to think. But thank you very much

Hello Anon

Thanks for your post.

We can only guess at what could be wrong but since you're on your period, you're not pregnant. You may have bad period pains and PMS before that or you may have cysts - a check up is required to know more.

I hope you feel better soon.

I did see my Dr and she is going to send me to get an ultrasound done soon. I had NEVER had cramps before when im on so i just didnt know what was going on. I still dont know if its because of my period or not but we will see. Thank you VERY much though. I was just lost

I'm glad you are getting an ultrasound.

Keep us posted as to what is found.

I will Thank you