I'm on loloestrin fe. .... and missed the first pill of the pack

By February 14, 2016 - 9:07pm

I've been on this birth control for 2 years. Well last sun I was supposed to take the first pill of the pack it slipped my mind I missed it. I took Mondays like normal and realized Tuesday what happened so I took 2 tuesday to get back on track and took wed lIke normal. Well wed night I had sex without a condom. I woke up took 2 on Thursday idk y but I felt like it would make a difference. I was told not to worry about taking ec since I am on my pill and did make up the "missed"sun one. He did also pull out. I know that's not an effective measure but thought I'd let it be known. Should I be terrified of becoming pregnant???? I can't think straight!!! I wanna test so bad but I know I have to wait until period time to get an accurate answer :(

Hi Shell!

Yes, you shouldn't have take two pills in Thursday as the rest of the month will be slightly out of the ordinary but your risk is still low. If you don't get your breakthrough bleeding when expected, take a test but you should be ok.