Im not sure the exact date of my last period but..

By Anonymous March 19, 2012 - 11:01am

I normally experience breast soreness before and during my period. That hasn't happened this time. I'm experiencing cramps light to medium spotting on and off IV never cramped before my period which bothers me. But IV recently been very stressed out and also changed from working night shift to mid day but still not getting alot of sleep. I haven't started my period yet this month I still have about 2to weeks...when should I take a pregnancy test. Btw I'm 21experiencing yrs old

I'm normally really irregular and late sometimes also so its not abnormal but is it normal to experience cramping before your period?

Yes, cramping can happen, often part of the symptoms of PMS.

If your period is two weeks away, it's unlikely you could even be pregnant yet. If you did have unprotected sex very recently then implational could be days away so it's far too early for symptoms.

But you can take a pregnancy test in two weeks if you have been having unprotected sex and especially if you miss your period.