Im out of town for 5 days and forgot my birth control pills. what to do!?!?

By Anonymous March 12, 2012 - 11:45am

Im out of town for 5 days. I took my pill Saturday and left that night. I haven't taken one in two days. Is it possible for me to go to a pharmacy and get a new pack or do i need a prescription?? If i do get a new pack, do i pick up where i left off since i was half way through it?? Im confused. This is my first pack ever! :(

You need a prescription for the Pill so you can't go to the pharmacist unless you call your doctor's office and have them do it for you (today!) and you can make them up immediately and use a condom for 7 days. If you miss more than two pills, you will have to throw out that pack and restart when you get home and while away, use a condom every time you have sex.