I'm on the pill and am having some weird symptoms, is pregnancy likely?

I have been on the pill for 6 months now. I switched from the pill to an IUD, to the arm implant, back to the pill. I have had issues with every type of birth control besides the pill. I'd like to think that I take my pills very well. I take them at 9:30 every night, and I have NOT missed a pill. Occasionally, I will be a minute or two late. This month, my first pill, I had to take it 7 minutes earlier than normal. As of recently, I have been experiencing cramping similar to menstrual cramps. My fiancé and I do use condoms as extra precaution and I also like to take ovulation tests just in case I am about to ovulate. We have had sex twice this month, with condoms, and no LH surge was detected when I took my ovulation tests. What are the chances of being pregnant? Could pregnancy be a cause of the cramping? I did take 2 pregnancy tests, both negative. However, I did have sex more recently and the last time was the start of my pack this month.

Hi Anon !

Pregnancy doesn't seem possible since you are on the Pill and taking it correctly (taking it within the same hour every day if fine, you don't have to take it at the same minute) and you're also using condoms. It doesn't matter what part of the pack you're in when you have sex and your negative tests all show you're not pregnant.

Cramping can be for many reasons including digestive issues. Keep track of when they happen and what you have eaten that day. Menstrual cramps are seen also in women who are on the Pill. If they continue, see your doctor.