I'm on the pill and I was supposed to get my period today but I didnt. I have not missed a pill or taken it late. I haven't had intercourse since last month and last month I did got my period.

By November 1, 2015 - 9:08pm

Just today idk what is going on.

Thanks susan,
I looked up necon 1/35 and it says women can have irregular, break through bleeding or even a missed period. I also forgot to mention that last month I took an emergency pill and I had my period on the day I was supposed to have it after that I have not have sex. On this pack of pills I had break though bleeding on the last week of the second week. And on the third week I had brown. Sometimes I notice tiny brown whenever I clean my self with a tissue

HERWriter Guide (reply to Kay2015)

Hi Kay!

Yeah, it sounds like these are side effects from the Pill.

Also, there is no need to take any kind of emergency contraception if you take your pill every day.

Hi Kay2015!

Some women stop getting periods or get very light ones when on the Pill - this may be the case for you.
I think it's a good idea to take a pregnancy test, however, just to rule it out. Your risk is only about 1% but it can't hurt. Also, look up the brand of Pill you use and see if can cause a lack of periods.